Dragoncrest Cliffs Brother, brother
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I remember. From w'en we were liddle. An' I 'unted the rabbit for da first time." Theo said.

He nodded as Eti got into position. Padding up behind the weasel, he growled loudly, scaring it towards Eti.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
771 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne saw the creature winding towards him. He aimed to hit it and he missed. He leapt forward and tried to grasp it with his teeth instead. He managed to grasp it and crack it's neck.
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Though Etiennes technique wasn't as clean and blood was drawn, it was still nicely done. "Well done broder." Theo said. "One day you can be a gud as me at dis technique." He said.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
771 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Eti didn't say anything, but he did give his brother a smile. He didn't think he'd ever be as able to do such a thing as his brother. He was larger than Eti. And Eti wasn't as coordinated. Oh he tried, but as of right now he just wasn't.
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Wat do ya wanna do now?" He asked. "Per'aps we cud do a mock-fight an' work our fight moves?" Theo suggested
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
771 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne wasn't a fighter. He wasn't sure if he even knew how. However, Theo liked these things and he could certainly try for his brother. So Etienne lay the creature he'd just killed to the side, buried about halfway. And then dipped into a play bow.

Golden eyes on his brothers movements and face.
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo got excited at his brothers' agreement to practice moves. He started to circle Eti, his body slightly lowered to the ground. Then he tried to jab in with his mouth towards his brother's shoulder, when he saw an opening. He didn't open his jaw though as to not bite his brother but if it were real he'd be attempting to actually bite him
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
771 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Golden eyes watched as older brother by so many minutes circled him. Larger and stronger, but Etienne had promised so he tightened up his muscles and waited on the defense. Tail moving violently behind him.

Eti pushed his shoulder forward to knock the maw coming towarsd him. And he swiped a front paw out, with a small play growl.
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo sidestepped Etiennes paw, and lunged in towards his front leg, aiming to knock his head into it to make him stumble. If he could get Eti off balance, or even on his back, he could pin him. He drove with force, hoping his tactic would work.
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
771 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Eti was aware how heavy pawed his brother was, so he had tightened his center and knew as his brother lunged that he would attempt to catch his leg off guard.

It was a hard hit and it hurt, but Etienne held his ground. Eti swiftly moved and circled then, keeping on the defensive.
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo had a plan. He lunged in for a mock-bite to his brothers chest-area, but last second lunged for his side and tried to knock his body weight into him to throw him off balance. He really hoped his trickery would work.
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
771 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Eti saw it too late the movement. However though his brother clipped him and knocked him off balance. He managed to hold himself on 3 legs and quickly darted away.
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo got excited when his move worked but Eti was able to regain balance quickly. He grumbled to himself. He was getting bored. So this next move was just for fun. He reared up and tried to place both his paws on Eti's shoulders, to see if he could press his brother down that way, with no real intention of using this as a battle move.
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
771 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Thr last move got him down. It was unfair advantage of his brothers size versus his own, but he couldn't do much as his legs folded down like matchsticks.

He lay there a small pant in his chest and puffing from his mouth.
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo let his own legs buckle and he rolled over next to Eti, laying down on his back, tongue lolling, head facing his brother, smiling. He didn't say anything but he locked eyes with Eti, his eyes full of youthfulness and enjoyment in this moment. It didn't matter that they weren't really pups anymore, he was still allowed to have these fun, young moments.
SIGNATURE