Dragoncrest Cliffs batay kè
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She blamed herself, of course. Perhaps she could have roved further, found someone who could not track her back. Perhaps she could have cleansed the brine from her pelt and disguised herself as a woman of the woods, bathed in earthen scents of pine and spruce. She'd not thought that it would be this difficult to shed herself from the man's affairs, as he had a pack of his own to care for. 

"Perhaps next time, less gentle I should be-
an' leave him wanting to run from me."
She said with a rueful roll of her eyes. It shouldn't be so hard, she thought. Her mothers had managed, as far as she knew, to avoid a stalker. She regretted bringing this foul-mouthed blasphemer to her pack, albeit unintentionally. Mireille seemed to have the same feelings, now. Men couldn't be trusted once they were wooed by one of Sapphique's sirens. 

She was about to ask her sister more, though. The fact that she was now considering what she would do when her time came meant that perhaps it was on her mind, and that she had intentions of finding a sire. But Mireille spoke first, and she smiled softly. 

"I might be wrong, or hopeful, maybe-
but I t'ink I feel different already."
She said in a soft voice.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
batay kè - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: batay kè - by Chacal - January 16, 2023, 11:43 AM
RE: batay kè - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: batay kè - by Chacal - January 16, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: batay kè - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: batay kè - by Chacal - January 16, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: batay kè - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 06:37 PM
RE: batay kè - by Chacal - January 17, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: batay kè - by Mireille - January 22, 2023, 04:13 PM