The Tangle And an angel for my pain
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
All Welcome 
Chacal moved stealthily through the tangle, following @Njord's scent. He tracked the blood-spattered path left behind by the woman who'd come to their borders, reeking of bearscent. She gritted her teeth together, pausing every now and again to listen for the crashing and crackling of brambles. In this close space, she thought perhaps the bear might give itself away well in advance. The wolves, however, could slip through, quietly. 

She moved with haste. If the bear was nearby, she would need to find Njord and herd him back to their cliffs. Going off in search of a bloodthirsty bear on his own? Reckless. She knew how much Meerkat feared losing Njord again, and she would not put her sister in a position to be fearful for her son and her husband. 

She'd drag the man back by his red tail even if it meant Sapphique would end up having two wolves with no tail. 

"Njord!!!" Her word was hushed, a dagger flicked into the air. Quiet but sharp, every as prickly as the thorny tangle that hid them in its labyrinth.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
And an angel for my pain - by Chacal - January 16, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: And an angel for my pain - by Njord - January 16, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: And an angel for my pain - by Chacal - January 16, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: And an angel for my pain - by Njord - January 16, 2023, 07:57 PM
RE: And an angel for my pain - by Chacal - January 16, 2023, 08:21 PM
RE: And an angel for my pain - by Njord - January 16, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: And an angel for my pain - by Chacal - January 17, 2023, 12:46 AM
RE: And an angel for my pain - by Njord - January 17, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: And an angel for my pain - by Chacal - January 17, 2023, 03:27 PM