Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Limit Two 
In her jaws she carried the pristine white fur of an ermine. It was a delicate thing, soft and supple. A gesture of good will and a token of peace between the village she meant to bring to life and the village that had so many ties to Meerkat and her kin. Not only this, but it was the home of the three-legged wolf who Sialuk had found amiable and also the sister to Alaric, who was a good spirit.

She slowed, stopping well outside Brecheliant's borders before placing the fur at her feet, curling her tail around her front toes so they might be shielded from the cold, and calling for whomever might answer.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Absolutely i answer

Paws of light, unburdened as she moved. Her head had been in the clouds since her visit with Alaric and Icarus. She was tickled pink to see her brother out and about. She loved him, but they couldn't live with each other too similar and too different.

It was with these thoughts that she pranced along the borderline. Head high. Marking and tearing and moving through the territory.

A pristine white creature caught her gaze and she moved closer with a smile. Evergreen eyes snapping in good will.

Hello. her tail weaved behind her happily.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
^__^

The raindrop felt immediately dwarfed by the wolf who approached her, but Sialuk could see that she carried herself in a friendly manner. Green eyes were a stark contrast to the deep ebony of her fur. A handsome specimen indeed.

This woman greets you, Sialuk said, bowing her head. I am called Sialuk Ostrega. I bring this delicate fur as gift of goodwill for Brecheliant. Soon, I make claim upon Moonspear. I met—ah—the raindrop paused a moment—brow furrowed—searching for the name. Bridget! She lives in this village, yes?
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Small, pale white lily. Amalia grinned. She seemed kind and sweet, smaller than she, but frankly most were. She was quite used to it, she just hoped she didn't seem as threatening and imposing as her size.

Nice to meet you. She returned the small bow. I'm Amalia Willow.

Amalia listened with gentle patience and bent to inspect the delicate fur. I'll make sure to give it to our leaders Maia and Teya.

Amalia's tail wagged at the mention of the pretty tripod healer and she nodded her head. Yes she is our healer.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Amalia! Ah, you are sister to Alaric! He is a kind spirit, she replied, warmth in her voice. There were other things she might mention of Amalia's braataa, but Sialuk kept them for now.

He came to visit you, yes?
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia chuckled. Yes that rascal is my brother. Did he tell you a story? He puts his whole heart into it.

Amalia nodded. Yes he did. It was a good reunion.

Amalia shifted. Are you managing to find the help you need to settle? I can come hubt and fill future caches for you if you like? Just a friendly grsture from a neighbor?
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Ah, he did not! I will make sure that he does when I see his face again. Sialuk did think they would cross paths again, and she would remember this from his sister. Amalia offered to hunt for Sialuk, and the raindrop laughed in a friendly manner. No such thing is necessary, she assured the sister. But you—and all of Brecheliant—may come and visit when you wish.

You will tell your leaders—and Bridget—that they are welcome, yes?

I wish to stay longer, but the mountain slopes call me home. Sialuk glanced back at the peak of her home with an expression of pride and love.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia chuckled. Be sure you do it's a treat. amalia didn't know what her brother would get up too, but he had a soft spot for pretty facea.

I will tell them as soon as i leave you. A sweet smile curled around her maw.

Best wishes! And i look forward to seeing your home. Be safe when you travel.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
May the spirits bring good will to Brecheliant, Sialuk said. Then, she set her sights on the spear and began to make the journey home. Soon, she would visit Mereo as well. She wished to see Glaukos's face again and perhaps Towhee's as well. But first—a gift must be procured.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO