Moonspear rabbits foot
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
All Welcome 
Figured she’d drop by to give food and attach names to faces! No pressure to join at all!

She had rested, her entire body wracked with soreness and twitching, overused muscles. But she was used to this pain, she knew it would pass. 

When she left her ulaq, it was to join in caring for those who needed it. To meet the boy she had brought the sunlight woman here for, and to investigate the crisp ice scent that was wreathed together with the sea-glass one. She did not expect to do so today.

Today, she merely wanted to bring them something to eat. A fat rabbit, a lucky catch, dangled from her maw as she came slinking along, steps bouncing with the added weight. Tullik tried to swallow her saliva at the appetizing taste beneath her tongue. It didn’t work.

She was sure she was drooling. She swallowed desperately as she came to the entrance of the medicine den, lowering her head to peer in and she if she could find the shapes of @Quennell or @Chakliux , to see if they were of the waking world or if they slept. If it was the latter, she would just leave the rabbit where they could reach it when they woke.
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
another woman, this time with a wet mouth and another rabbit. the man grinned, leaning up to sit near the entrance of the healing ulaq. "this village has as many healers as hunters," he joked, though his eyes took her in.
"share?" he offered to the woman he did not know, glancing toward the bear-boy to offer the same.
336 Posts
Ooc —
sorry he's moody >:[ only one from me

visitors became more frequent.

seal hunter made progress in what felt like leaps and bounds.

a sourness coiled in his gut. he flashed only a brief look towards seal hunter, before he angled himself so that his back may be to the door.

he was not in the mood.
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
The boy faced away.

Tullik frowned at his back, unsure if her mere presence had offended him and half wanting to apologize for it. But, she had come for a reason.

She dropped the rabbit, using her nose to gently push it towards the white coated man.

I do not hunt often, to be fair. She spoke, quiet as to not disturb the atmosphere. She settled to the side in the entryway, tucking her limbs beneath her like a fawn.

I am mountain walker. That is my role in the village. She tipped her head to the side, not unlike an odd bird.

I am Tullik. Tullik Pitsâtailik.
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
"his healing is long," chakliux said, suddenly protective of the boy and his peace.
she said her name and his eyes became round with wonder and surprise. "i do not know that lineage name," the seal hunter responded, using sialuk's sunshine dialect. "what is mountain walker?" what did that mean here?
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
A long healing could bring out the worst in anyone, she knew. 

It was when he spoke again that her eyes went round as those of an owl, her head swinging up like an exclamation mark.

Northern tongue. You are like Sialuk? Her language wasn’t the language the white coated star woman used, but she was half speaking to herself anyway. She cleared her throat a second later.

My people travelled the mountains, far to the north. I teach others, lowlanders we called them, to walk the mountain, to know it as I, my father, his father, and his father before him did. In an ideal world, she would still be to the north, in her cloud shrouded mountains, perhaps watching the sunrise. That had always been her favorite part.
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
"sialuk is of a different people. but we are both of the north. there are many of us here," he told to her with golden pride glittering in his words. 
she spoke of walking upon the mountain, of the ways handed down among her people. "you must meet my hunting brother, kannoyak. he is man who walks, also."
he began to carve the meat she had brought, taking care not to harm the pelt so much.