Redhawk Caldera Based out of the island of Solstheim
Rivenwood
Birch
116 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
Tag for reference, all welcome!
Under @Ponyboy's care, Anathema was healing. She kept close to him more often than not, avoiding the others, bringing him small gifts whenever something pretty caught her eye. She thought often of the island, of her mother and father and siblings. Her littermates were scattered to the wind now, and she wondered if life on the island had returned to the idyllic state it had existed in before them. The thought haunted her; it turned every taste bitter in her mouth and darkened even the brightest days.

The darkling had settled by the water, and was staring into it as she often did. She missed the sea. After a time she reached out to pat the water's surface with her paws, clicking faintly to herself. It was too quiet here.
Brecheliant
Sciathán
734 Posts
Ooc — Me
This looked lonely. :)

Dwin had been aware that Ponyboy had brought home a friend and was glad that he had something practical to do, instead of drowning in his own sorrow. She thought that maybe feeling needed and helpful would bring back some joy in his life again. Now and then she would spot the two in the distance and observe them for a while, but she did not want to disturb them by barging in, because she sensed that the little foundling was not exactly well either. It was very likely that having a Dwin in her presence - either in the hedgehog mode or being friendly, but too talkative - would simply be too much. Too much for anyone sane to bear, imagine, what it would do with someone more fragile. 

However, when Dwin stumbled upon the girl near her own favourite spot at the lake, where she engaged in big-fish-spotting, she decided that making an acquaintance and finding out more about her would not harm anyone. After all it did not seem likely that she was planning on going anywhere. No one had come looking for her either. A mystery. Dwin was in a mood to start solving one. "Good day, Ponyboy's friend," she greeted the girl, first stopping at a comfortable distance for the child. Tail wagging and expression curious and friendly. "I've seen ou around, but I have never caught your name," she told. It was not exactly true. She may have heard it before, but forgotten about it. "My name's Dwin and I was your friend's babysitter from the age of a fluffy potato to the dashing young brute he is today."
Rivenwood
Birch
116 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Forward dating this as agreed!
Quiet, until the silence was broken by someone Anathema had never spoken to before. A pale grey girl, older than herself but still young. Ponyboy's friend, she called her.

Ana blinked, clicking nervously as she listened. Dwin; a babysitter. She was silent for a brief stretch before she realized that she was meant to speak. Anathema, She said, a little startled as if by her own voice. My name. It's Anathema.

What's a potato? She clicked a few more times in the wake of her question.
Brecheliant
Sciathán
734 Posts
Ooc — Me
"A funny plant. Has blooms and berries above the ground. And has big, round, crunchy berries hidden underneath the ground. Quite rare around here. Edible, but not very tasty. I would say that they are food you can starve on, while keeping your belly full," Dwin explained. "Newborns look nothing like regular wolves - it is easier to believe that they were dug out of somewhere than..." here she paused and let it go. She was not sure, if Anathema knew the full story of, how babies were made and how they came to be. Dwin still preferred her parsley bed theory she had firmly believed in as a kid to the actual process, which sounded and looked gross. No need to traumatize the kid. Let others do it to her. 

"So, where did you meet our Prince Valiant?" she asked conversationally. "He is a good looking guy, of course, but I think that in order to magic a girl here you need more than charisma," she smiled.