Ocean's Breath Plateau japchae
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
All Welcome 
aw! i am making some assumptions here based on some recent IRL events with the change of the ocean swell, lmk if these are overdoing it! 

slowly, she's finding herself becoming more and more immersed in moontide. the curious faces she has met are no longer as strange as she once thought. part of her mind lingers on Matteo, hoping that he is finding himself a home within this ocean-lingering pack. parts of her shadows remain hidden, in the back of her mind as she keeps herself busy. perhaps because it is within iseul's own idea of worth that working is what creates worth in the first place.

today, she was found near the ocean, digging about and kicking up sand as she digs for clams! though something she was beginning to notice was how the waves in the ocean are louder, louder than she had grown accustomed to. turning her head, she can see how the water slaps against itself in larger crashes of sounds and glittering water. and the tide was beginning to come closer and closer, the wet sand no longer drying as quickly as before.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,265 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
I know this is older. But I realized Rodyn has never met her <3

There were new faces. His children were home. His life still in remains at his feet. But he was trying to put it together. Slowly. Surely. Grief still clung to him like a 2nd skin. But he was trying.

Rodyn was on a trip around the pack lands when the ocean was loud and unforgiving. He froze as he watched the tides surge and froth. He felt that way sometimes. So violently angry, and yet caged ong himself. He almost didn't notice the other, but her scent was moontide. He barked trying to be heard over the roar of the angry sea.