Lost Creek Hollow chava
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
All Welcome 

sandulf healed. frost rimed the outer edges of the river. silvertongue planted daffodil bulbs in the frozen ground and breathed upon the soft dark moundings of earth when she had finished. the irony of taking an apprentice was that she herself had no intended trade. a life lived at the whims of others had made silvertongue good at many things but with no cultivated talent. but she called for @Shadowpaw all the same that day, wanting to speak of this and continue repairing her bond with the girl.
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Winter was gentle along the creek.

Shadowpaw patrolled the borders and found new serenity in each day, unaware of the discord between Wren and her mother, Ash Paw.

Then, Tia Plata called.

The lanky girl found the Sharpfang, her mentor. “Yes Silvertongue?” she asked, using her clan name formally.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"i thought we could speak about trades," silvertongue said, inviting shadowpaw closer. "i have all sorts of experience with many things. but i want to know what is is you think you might excel. then i will share what i know to start." and then they would learn together, she hoped, watching shadowpaw with an encouraging light to her glassblue eyes.
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
@Silvertongue wrapping this!

Shadowpaw’s dark and downturned face seemed to lift when she realized Silvertongue meant to give her another lesson. Her mind was voracious, hungry for every iota of information her mentor had to give. However, first, she was asked to reflect.

The girl was no stranger to trades. It seemed every wolf of Riverclan had one specialty to benefit their community. Her mother, Ash Paw, in particular, was an exceptional healer.

Because of that her daughter, Shadopaw, had also begun to learn the medical. However, she didn’t gravitate to it very strongly.

“I think… I wish to commune closely with Starclan,” she began. “I wish to know their signs and speak with them often in my dreams.” Then, a pause. “I wish to lead Riverclan someday,” she confided, “and be a mentor to those after me.”

For the rest of the afternoon, Shadowpaw was led through the ways in which to interpret Starclan’s messages. From then on, she would be more attuned to the world around her.