Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
Reyson pulled himself from the wamrth of his wife and remaining children. Their living quarters were getting cramped, but he found he didn't mind as long as it were them.

He stretched. Bones and joints cracking and popping back onto place. A soft groan of pain at such things. He had been too hard on hia body. And nearing his 6th year. It was showing.

Today he bent to search for a spot to start a garden for Meadow. She had lost so much. He wanted to gove her this back and there was an abundance of herbs and plants around here.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Óskírdr
130 Posts
Ooc — bee
"reyson," zulema's head picked up from pawing at the dirt.

it was as if she was speaking his name to herself, a confirmation he was right before her. his presence prompted memories she didn't like. ones of antigone, and fighting. she knew her brother was troubled, and meadow... she shook the thoughts away along with the dust on her coat.

"it's been a while." she knew he'd been here, but avoided the remnants of epoch.

zulema had chosen to seek solace on the outskirts of raventhorpe. she'd bring tamar what she could catch, talking with her and enjoying slow and lazy words of comfort. besides that, the girl would exhaust herself to the bone seeking any signs of her siblings across the sunspires. surely, the tired eyes were shown.
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson heard his name uttered softly. He lifted his head, ears thrust upwards and forward. Blue eyes searching and landing on the voice's wolfess.

It took him a minute. He had to dig through murky memories. His mind was sharp, but he hadn't seen her since she was much younger and less care worn. And it had been during moments of upheaval.

He shifted and stepped back lightly afraid he had been to close. Because he remembered well her look of fear of trepidation. How her brother had spewed venom and she had believed him. And just like that his mind snapped together like rubber band wire and he knew. Her entrance back into his life may cause him unrest. And he feared the madness would return.

It has been, Zulema. You are well?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Óskírdr
130 Posts
Ooc — bee
"you could say that." she smiled pensively, a twitch of her ears downwards.

"you and meadow? i've seen a few that look strangely like the two of you." it was an awkward laugh, and she shifted on her feet even more awkwardly.

zulema felt guilty for how things had ended, and even guiltier for how long her disappearance had gone on. she'd only meant to search for antigone and zosime! she knew antigone was troubled, but she missed him dearly. months to her self, she had plenty of time to recollect the events. she knew reyson was not to blame. reparations were due, but lacking experience and social contact over her youth it would not be smooth.
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson saw that she was as uncomfortable as him. And he felt a sharp pang of guilt. How cruel of him to blame her for the past, when she had been a baby. Just a little thing. So he eased himself from attention. Slowly slipping into a seat. Curled his tail around his paws. His shoulders still hung stiff, but that was more from training than level of comfort.

A soft chuckle and a nod. Three boys and a girl. Niccolo, Rhonen, Deja and Lotus. Deja has left on an adventure. I think Nicco will follow, but Rhonen and Lotus seem to be more homebodies.

He looked her over. Did you find your brother, and sister, Zulema? And I am sorry for my involvement in that whole mess. And I hope you know I hold no ill will towards any of you.
Raventhorpe
Óskírdr
130 Posts
Ooc — bee
she tried to listen, but at his explanation of his children's ventures her mind drifted elsewhere. zulema didn't understand that leaving family was normal, she grappled with that idea.

"no... i didn't." zulema gnawed on the inside of her cheek while searching her mind for words that could convey her absence, and there were none. "and- no reyson its not your fault. antigone had always been... well, you know. i miss them, but i recognize his faults in the matter. not that i love him any less. i don't have any hostility towards you, i hope you know that too. i might of been angry, but i had a lot of time to think about it."

she held a saddened smile still and offered a lowly, slow wag of her tail.

"i always thought you were cool. wasn't ever unnerved by ya in the vale. matter of fact made me feel safer there when other packs started to settle nearby."
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson didn't fully understand the raising of children or how they all dispersed. He had not had a normal upbringing, but he did know enough to know though it was hard for parents to take. It was normal for children to go on their way, but also normal for some too stay. IT depended on their core.

He frowned. I'm sorry.

He hadn't liked Antigone, but he didn't wish to boy ill as he did with him. And he hoped that wherever he was, he was happier than he had been in the Vale.

A soft chuckle. Glad to hear it. I know that I can seem a brute. Have you come to stay? Or just visit your mama and Meadow?
Raventhorpe
Óskírdr
130 Posts
Ooc — bee
"not sure yet." she responded plainly as she wondered.

it was an honest answer. zulema had no idea what was to come, but she disliked the feeling of stagnancy here. searching for her siblings brought feelings of hopefulness, but here, it brought nothing other than rest, a full belly, and stillness.

"but i'm here for now." she smiled pensively to him, her tail offering a low wag.
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson would have understood what she meant if she had told him her feelings. he too felt stuck in place. Stagnant. But he was, had always been a man of action. And he didn't necessarily mind the peace. But he would have liked more hunts. Perhaps more gatherings something to break up the complacency.

Well for now is better than nothing. What did you see on your travels?