Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
Private 
for @Ajei when you have time!

shikoba enjoyed the fact that there was less snow to trudge through. and in her clutch was a gift she would leave for her daughter. one of the furs that her heart son, rodyn, had left for her, as well as the sound maker that made such a lovely tune when blown through. ajei would hopefully find use for these things, and know they connected her not just to her mother, but to her brother in moontide as well.

while there was an open door policy allowed for moonglow wolves, there has always been a sense of sticking to traditions with shikoba. so she instead offers her call to her daughter, hoping she is not intruding by taking her time away from important things. she knew the move to moonspear remained strategic and important to welcome the life in moonglow for when first hunter and his wife would welcome their first litter.

shikoba has grown older with her greying fur and slower pace, and she looks upon the moonspear mountain with an odd sense of curiosity. she knew partially of the tragedy that had struck when kukutux remained here, and now she hopes that her daughter sialuk is there to wipe away the smoke of poor memories and fill the mountain with new ones instead.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Moonspear
Villager
464 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A call for Ajei came across the mountain and briefly fear ruled her until recognition hit.

And without further ado. She dropped what she was doing which was cleaning some of the furs from the healing dens and raced towards her mothers call. 

A smile upon her face and green eyes wide and full of love. But there was a small worry note in her voice when she greeted.

Mama. I would have come to you, you know. Come in. Come in. I'll show you where I'm staying.

She hugged her mother, licked at her face. Quickly offering to carry the items she held. She was curious at them, recognizing her mothers noisemaker, but her mother would tell her.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
"nonsense, ajei, i can still walk, it is good for me, afterall." the mother chuckles dryly as she lets her daughter lead her into the territory. shikoba had never crossed over the threshold to the second moon village, moonspear held an air of familiarity to it that was held within the spine. she wondered if someone has caught her daughter's eye while here, but perhaps that is shikoba's old womanly desire to gossip and know what her precious daughter has been doing since being here.

she lets her daughter take the items no less, and comes to examine the mountain they lived on carefully as they walked. "you grow more and more with each day," she muses with a proud tone, "you must tell me of your days here, what you have learned, what you do, what family you have made."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Moonspear
Villager
464 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei smiled sheepishly. I know, but I worry after you.

Ajei had not had much leave to meet amyone she had made a trip to Sun Mote and her mother had just caught her before she was to go to Brecheliant.

Ajei sweeped her tail in delight as her mother walked with her. Lucky for her mother, Ajei had delicate steps anyway. So her mama was not rushed.

Ajei looked down a little. I haven't met anyone here. I was tasked with visiting Meerkat and Njord in Sun Mote to bring news to them. And I depart soon for Brechliant. I only see Arrluk at night when we meet at our dens. We are side by side.

Ajei thought about how to answer. I've been helping to clean out the furs in the healing den qhen I'm not traveling. Washing and cleaning.