let dust be dust and the good lord near
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
It seemed the Fates had amused themselves of late, testing the length of Caiaphas' enduring patience. She expected her glib reply to quickly spurn the male, yet it seemed he was persistent. Just like a plague. Caiaphas smiled to herself, bemused by this dark specimen.

She could tell even from this distance he was a member of Meldresi' harem -- he reeked of the black forest's musk. She ignored his hopeful jabs, sliding expertly into the water where the marsh parted into open swamp. If he wished to follow her, he would sadly have to engage in swimming himself.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 11:38 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Crescendo - February 07, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Crescendo - February 07, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - February 28, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Crescendo - February 27, 2015, 12:13 PM