Ankyra Sound child of the ocean [joining]
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
joining thread, prefer quick poster(s) ^^ maybe @Caiaphas ?

After her brief meet-up with the wolf in Rising Sun Valley, Pantaleimon had travelled on through to the oceanside as quick as she could. She did not know if anyone were expecting her where she went, and did not know what to expect of her new mistresses. With solemn steps, Pantaleimon moved towards the borders of Ankyra Sound; happy to be near the sea, but anxious for what awaited her here as a Consort.

It'll be just like home, Lei — Pan. Pan. Always Pan, remember? Even in her thoughts she corrected herself when she thought wrong. How silly.

Afraid to offend the leaders of Ankyra Sound, Pantaleimon did not howl to announce her arrival. Instead, she stood and waited at the borders; tail tucked between hind legs and head held low so that there could be no mistake that she was only respectfully awaiting one of her new superiors to arrive. Pantaleimon's snow white fur was dirty and had lost its saltiness, but that would soon stand corrected.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
ever vigilant to the border's security, the siren queen had committed the latter portion of her day to their tending. it was dull work, tiring, but it made her feel progress. and progress, as society knew it, was a powerful thing.

she wasn't long past the mighty reach of megalith forest when she saw a pitiful sight huddled in the wind. white fur stained to dun. a ratty, disheveled pelt that bore no scent of salt nor sea.

she assertively strode towards the male, her hackles lifted and lower gum pulled down to expose fierce teeth. despite the wolf's subservient compartment she could risk nothing during times of war -- and unless the male spoke quickly of his reasoning he would find a very irate wretch upon him.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It did not take long for another wolf to approach. Pantaleimon instantly saw that she was a leader; she walked with a fierce stride and instantly lifted her composition upon noticing Pantaleimon. Upon the oddly coloured wolf's approach, the one of whom the borders scented, Pantaleimon pressed herself to the ground fully in a reaction of instinct to submit to the leader.

"I — I'm Consort P-Pantaleimon." Not once did she make eye contact with the Siren Queen she faced while she spoke, and Pantaleimon kept her stomach glued to the ground submissively. "I was sent here be-because they — I — there was no more use for me there... Queen." Pantaleimon had never really gotten well at social etiquette, always afraid to make a misstep and get punished for it. After speaking, she rolled onto her back, exposing her stomach in full submission for her — his — Siren Queen.
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter heard a howl not far from where she was standing. It did not sound familiar to her. Then again she does not know a lot of the new wolves who have joined recently. She looked around though just in case. She spotted Caiaphas standing teethed bared facing a male wolf. Perhaps that was where the howl had come from. Wynter trotted over letting out a low growl. Shoulders hunched.
<font size=0><font face=verdana><font color=black><strong>WHY TRUST A SHARK</font></strong>
53 Posts
Ooc —
you guys can skip me if need be!

The silver wolf moved through the territory silently. The Nereid youth was quick to meet Wynter and Caiaphas, but not quick enough. She had not caught his speech, but truth be told the Greek girl hardly cared to hear it.

She had come in case she would be needed. Her nostrils flared and Thë waited for any orders, one ear facing Caiaphas and the other toward the pale male before her.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas' cold ambition was not mollified by the wolf's subservient posture -- though his ample respect did stay her feelings of territorial possessiveness. he slouched to the ground before her. utterly wretched in sight to behold. she flicked an ear as both wynter and leucothoe silently came astride, both handling themselves with the able composition of true sirens.

the male stuttered, likely cowed by the trio's presence. caiaphas listened patiently to his simpering explanation, awaiting his silence before electing to speak. "who sent you, consort pantaleimon?" she glanced to leukothoe -- had the wolves of themiscyra sent him shortly after their departure?
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
let me know if any of the lore is wrong, i assumed SSC still exists. i also don't know who is in charge in SSC at this point in time so if it's going to be asked i hope someone in this thread knows and can tell me ooc lmao.

Two others arrived not long after the Siren Queen did. Pantaleimon remained on the ground, showing her stomach to them, while she felt overwhelmed by the three, all females. One of them growled, though Pantaleimon did not know what she had done wrong to deserve it, so when the growl came she just winced, folded her ears back flat against her skull and kept her eyes averted to draw as little attention as possible.

The Queen asked who had sent Pantaleimon, and she waited a moment to make sure that none of the three wolves would speak again before answering the question. "I come from Sirensong Cove. The Siren Queen s-sent me." Pantaleimon remained on the ground and studied the earth beneath her. She did not know much about this; she had lived in Sirensong Cove for long, but now that she was a few years old and bore the same genes as many of the Cove's wolves (and did not mesh well with those that did not belong to her own blood lineage), there was no use for her there as Consort.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter watched as the male lay there belly showing, but as he did so he also spoke the answer to the queen's question. Her ears twitched as she tried to comprehend what this wolf had said. He mentioned a pack she knew not of. Perhaps they did not live in the Teekon Wilds. He must have travelled far. Although he did not look as tired as she had been when she came to the sound.

She glanced at Caiaphas once again waiting for her response. Wynter's tail twitching almost impatiently. That was one thing Wynter felt she had to work on. Her patience. Especially when trying to hunt.
<font size=0><font face=verdana><font color=black><strong>WHY TRUST A SHARK</font></strong>
53 Posts
Ooc —
Leucothoë heard the growl from Wynter. She herself thought nothing of it, until after he mentioned where he had come. Sirensong Cove she had heard of, and her eyes ran over him curiously. That was where Aktaie—the first of her name—had led. She could gain ample information from him; perhaps stories she had already heard, but she loved stories anyway.

Given he was a male, her disposition hardly changed; but it had softened, some, given he was an experienced Consort. He knew his place, and it was clear they would not have to expend any information on teaching him their ways.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
last post from me!

caiaphas was not familiar with sirensong cove -- she knew only that aktaie had spoken of it once or twice. her suspicions were appropriately assayed, though she did not extend any warm welcome to the male wolf. their ranks (particularly male) did need replenishment, and if sirensong had sent them a supplicant, who was she to deny?

"very well then." the siren queen concluded, giving the drab male a final once-over before turning away. "we will show you to spyridon." with that the female turned towards the dark male's quarters, confident the others would follow suit. once she had introduced the pale new recruit to spyridon she would busy herself with other siren-queenish things, like sleeping.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter still confused by the pack sirensong but she was willing to accept this wolf consort or not. he had been sent here for a reason and for that she would be ok. She turned tail to follow Caiaphas toward Spyridon's den. She wasnt sure of the whole story behind this wolf. But if he was meant to be here there was nothing she could do to stop him.

ooc/ out
53 Posts
Ooc —
She, too, followed the leader. When Caiaphas accepted him wholly, Leucothoë relaxed further. It would be good to have another knowledgeable consort around... it seemed with their return, others from the branches afar were coming as well. She took this as a good sign.

Gladly, Leucothoë joined Caiaphas in bringing the pale one to the dark consort that had come to meet her. She had a mind to linger with them, watch them... but she, herself, had important matters to attend to. Like finding rocks or old bones that she might use to divine the future with should the Sea will it. All things to be blessed by Her first and foremost, of course... These thoughts coursed through her mind as the now-distracted Leucothoë went on with her sisters and the Sounds newest consort.
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
i shall archive this, thanks for the swift replies! :3

Pantaleimon waited with heart thumping in throat until the Siren Queen would speak again. Only when the Queen spoke did Pantaleimon finish a full breath again, and upon the suggestion of meeting with another of the pack's Consorts (or so Pan assumed), she followed suit.

During the whole walk, Pantaleimon kept tail tucked between hind legs and a posture so low that nobody would consider the thought she might feel pride. In silence she walked with the three females, ready to be introduced to this Spyridon wolf, who would hopefully be of mild mannerisms.