Dark Mode Suggestion
devour the stars
243 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Hiiii. Here with a slight adjustment suggestion. As the dark mode is currently, it's actually quite difficult to read with #444 as the post background color. I've noticed that my eyes strain more than they would with a slightly darker grey. For this reason, I'd suggest a color such as  #2f2f2f instead of #444 just so that it boosts that contrast just a bit more.

Also, in dark more the text color in the editor is the light gray against white and is a massive stuggle, so I don't know if that's a possible fix too but it would be great <3
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
34 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
(November 01, 2020, 05:01 PM)Stjornuati Wrote: Also, in dark more the text color in the editor is the light gray against white and is a massive stuggle, so I don't know if that's a possible fix too but it would be great <3

This!
*Note: Perdition was struck by lightning and suffers a lot of visible (and invisible) side effects. Please feel free to have your character notice and/or mention these things in posts: muscle spasms/tics; grimaces and grunts of pain; general "resting bitch face" due to chronic pain; lightning scars along his back, shoulders, and partly down his front legs.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
I plan to reevaluate this at some point when we redo a lot of the CSS to use variables instead of our current mess, which is several years old at this point. :)
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO