Sequoia Coast ~For we have traveled a long way, the ocean is near~
Loner
~Goldenwoman~
14 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
All Welcome 
@Cassian, I hope you don’t mind if I tag ya? :D Let’s say they have made it to the coast and found a resting spot to explore. @Esma, I know this is sudden, but perhaps she could meet up with you since John was with them. She has been searching for him.

They had reached the coast, by a miracle the weather was lovely and the sea winds were not super harsh. She turned to her ever eager traveling partner Cassian, “Look at it,” she said with a smile, “we are here!” “What do you think?”

She stood, her nose facing the large expanse of water known as the sea. Her tail softly wagging! It was a different sea than she was used to, grayish sand lined the shores whereas most beaches where she came from were rocky with little to no soft warm sand. She smelled the ground, picking up the sea scents… and other wolf’s scents beside her’s and Cass’s. She looked around, was someone here before her? Could it be her brother’s scent? It had been so long, would she even recognize him if she ran into him?

If anything, what if he wasn’t here? Though she pushed this to the back of her mind, it would be fine. She had her travel buddy, and they got along well. She enjoyed his company and knew the feeling was likewise.

It looked like prey near here was a little scarce and far few in between. Fortunately they had fueled up sometime beforehand. Reaching the beach felt good, but this was only one part of the journey.
~A heart full of love~