Ocean's Breath Plateau whisper wind
Moonspear
Journeyperson
330 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
All Welcome 
Seal traveled west as her thoughts turned to Maggak and Acrux. Just after her arrival home, the siblings had bounced. They were too young to disperse, Seal thought… though she knew this to be untrue. For example, her sister Orca heeded the call of the wild at a young age, too.

But why would they leave before their coming-of-age ceremony? Seal wondered as she ruminated on the inconceivable notion, too tunnel-visioned and fixated on her ambitions to make space and entertain any other way of life.

Before she knew it, Seal could smell the sea.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,334 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was more diligent with the borders of Moontide. His trust had been misplaced and as such he had to do something ditasteful. So it was with slight manic air he now worked the borders.

He didn't want anyone to take advantage of his goodwill and trust anymore. So it was with surprise he came across a younger wolf at his birders. She was recognizable he knew her as mon wilf. But she had grown and her name left him.

Hello

Ears forward yellow eyes on her face. She was so familiar it was right there.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moonspear
Journeyperson
330 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
A bear-like figure greeted the young woman and she instantly recognized him as Rolyane and Panuk’s Da.

“Hello Rodyn!” Seal greeted cheerfully, oblivious that he might have forgotten her name. “It’s been a while,” she added for good measure. “I just returned from training at Brecheliant and am doing rounds tae catch up on all that I’ve missed.”

She passed him a friendly smile and thought of all her friends at Moontide.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,334 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
As soon as she spoke with her fathers slight lilt he knew who she was.

Hello Seal! Its good to see your face.

He tilted forward and spoke softly. Did you learn everything you wanted to know.

A shift of his wieght amd he settled to his haunches. You hear to stay for a bit?
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.