let me see through your eyes, where there's so much life
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the sylph sat underneath the rustling twigs, all harrowed bone and gaunt -- her fur whipping about her in the raking gale. soon the earth would swell in ice and the landscape would be blanketed in fragile frost -- the cold that bit her backside was but a reminder of the terrible winter forthcoming.

the impish creature carefully surveyed her surroundings, her gaze narrowing as a silhouette darted between the gaps of scarred maple, flitting beneath the fiery boughs with a pale shadow in tow. she did not recognize the female that flanked her former comrade, and as the two closed the distance caiaphas diligently remained harmless in poise. reek's companion roused a vested curiosity in the she-wolf -- perhaps later she could scry from the dark male the nature of the pale wolf besides him.

"winter is coming," the sea-waif loftily noted, her gaze unabashedly rowing along their well-fed bodies -- clearly their caches were not lacking. she herself remained a scarecrow, thin and rawboned. "there is a glut of carrion on the shore." the remark would have seemed a simple observation to any that did not know the she-wolf, but it was a gilded offer sheathed vaguely in the manner of an outward conclusion.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see through your eyes, where there's so much life - by Caiaphas - October 06, 2015, 08:09 AM