Jade Fern Grove I could use a little Facetime, the face to face kind
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
hope you don't mind me?

things at the strand had been lonesome of late. day in and out time wove about the guarded sylph, chiseling away at her sense of security until she was left stripped and bare as driftwood. at first she had sought to surcease the sinking feeling of solidarity by tackling the gloomy disrepair that was her grotto -- and even once she had combed the ceremonial grounds and reassorted her sundries she still felt the sting of solitude sharp as a harpy's claw.

so, she thought about revisiting an old friend and had set a few days prior towards reek's clutch. but she had been distracted when she came across the somewhat stale scent of saena. intrigued, she followed -- though it was quite some time before she was rewarded for her efforts.

catching sight of the pale female, caiaphas hung back -- for it appeared she was following something. caiaphas was puzzled by this behavior, had she overlooked the scent of an ally? she nosed the air, though the gesture was fruitless and no further scent assailed her senses. but it was clear as day saena was following someone -- something. caiaphas thought she even saw saena freeze and her hackles rise as if something had come to meet her. unwilling to be discovered, caiaphas kept her guard and her distance up.  for now caiaphas would watch the pale queen until her company revealed itself and proved to present no harm.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I could use a little Facetime, the face to face kind - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 08:00 PM