Jade Fern Grove I could use a little Facetime, the face to face kind
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
as caiaphas' strides brought her closer to the bear, it was obvious she hadn't really thought this through. not that anyone would really think that charging full-stop at a bear was an effective measure of self-preservation.

plan b. caiaphas slammed on the brakes, swerving in the wild manner of a creature unaccustomed to having to boogey. the slavering monster was all but upon her -- so close she could see the glistening blonde of his whiskers and his teeth as wide and as wicked as a corsair's blade. she was not able to get out of dodge before the bear swung a massively broad paw in her direction -- and like wheat chaffed by a scythe caiaphas was sent buckling to the earth.

a shriek burst forth from caiaphas' muzzle as her body impacted the ground -- but somehow, she found herself running. a scant glance in saena's direction revealed the female was no longer there -- with palpable fear threatening to burst through her chest, caiaphas ran headlong into the thicket. she was wounded, but she didn't yet know it -- all she knew was that next time, it was an incredibly bad idea to call attention to herself in front of a bear.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I could use a little Facetime, the face to face kind - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2015, 06:24 PM