soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
hi! feel free to skip over me since i kind of just wrecked the posting order

a stillness hung over the coast, mulled by rolling fog. even the lash of surf seemed tame as it gently rubbed along the worn coast. caiaphas had taken advantage of the lull in weather by carving her way down the distant strand, her pace somewhat erratic as she stopped hither and there, inspecting with ravenous curiosity anything that happened to catch her eye.

during one such inspection caiaphas heard the crash of thicket and snap of bone. abruptly she cast her head in the direction of the weald that hugged the coast, her mule-length ears strained for any resultant sound. electing then to investigate, the siren-queen made her way towards the copse where the two wolves currently were.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM