Ankyra Sound Winter Arrival
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the shewolf cast noel a sidelong look, her gaze scraping from the caramel buff of noel's limbs to the soft cappuccino-foam that bepopulated her pelt. a naturalist -- that was not something they had yet -- caiaphas' long ears drew forward in interest. "we could use a naturalist. the grotto's cache is low."

like noel, caiaphas didn't care for winter much, though it was for entirely different reasons. she flicked her tail as she finished her survey of the pale female, drawing herself up to her full (and entirely unimpressive height). "well then - consider yourself a saltwinter recruit." had it always been this easy? caiaphas recalled the gauntlet those on the shore who sought ankyra's fold once had to undergo - this was much more preferable.

"before you go, there is something you should know. saltwinter was formed with only one purpose -- to survive winter. you are welcome to our ranks so long as you contribute to our survival. detract from our chances, and we will cut you loose." or worse, kill you the siren queen thought.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Winter Arrival - by Noel - December 14, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Winter Arrival - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Winter Arrival - by Noel - December 14, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Winter Arrival - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Winter Arrival - by Noel - December 17, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Winter Arrival - by Caiaphas - December 19, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Winter Arrival - by Noel - December 21, 2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Winter Arrival - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Winter Arrival - by Noel - December 23, 2015, 04:04 PM