Ankyra Sound i have travel'd a long way, merely to look on you, to touch you
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
assume she is speaking in horribly non-native greek

it had been so long since she had seen spyridon that it was him she approached first. her barracuda-length muzzle sought his own, trailing along his cheek as her tail rose in excited beats. her own hackles rose as minthe corrected spyridon for his error, but she kept her tongue, for it had been she who had committed the social faux pas in greeting a male before a female. she gazed at the strange female, who was hardly higher than her pasterns at this point. caiaphas realized then how unfaithful she had been to the nereides -- sinfully she wondered if she had ever truly been worth the title aktaie had given her. had minthe known how wayward caiaphas had been since the sisters left perhaps she would not have regarded caiaphas with such humble deportment. "he was my epivitoras here as well -- no better wolf ever existed." her voice was shaky at first -- it was evident it had been some time since caiaphas had spoken the higher tongue. she regarded spyridon gently before turning her fierce gaze to minthe. "what honor is it that brings themiscrya to ankyra?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.