The Tangle in time he he thought would kill him, oh but i didn't know how
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue

she studied the mark on his muzzle, and the manner in which it exposed his teeth. it certainly was a menacing scar, and in no way shape or form made reek look like an inviting animal. again, she had to remind herself, she made that -- is this how mothers felt?

her ears flipped forward at the mention of recruitment.  perhaps some of the scents she had detected near her shore were the scents of his comrades. none had been so bold to approach her or her borders, which made her inclined to believe they were perhaps settling further than a day's trek away. his nickname for her was met with an ugly jeer -- at this moment it was impossible to tell who was the uglier of the duo. "is that so?" she inquired loftily, canting her muzzle to the side to peer at the not-so-winsome male out of the corner of her eye. "what didn't work out? get too ugly for full membership privileges?" she leaned in with a gasp. "don't tell me she makes you look the other way when you're doing the deed." her raunchiness was followed by a delightfully unkind cackle. "i'll tell you why i'm here if you tell me where you're setting up shop."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.