The Tangle in time he he thought would kill him, oh but i didn't know how
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
as caiaphas regained her composure she could not help but notice the keen iciness that lanced reek's dagger-like glare. she would have to have been blind not to notice it -- and even if she were lacking in all of her faculties, she imagined his double-barreled glare was enough to bore holes in the thickest of skin. she offered a feigned smile of meekness, as if apologetic. but apologetic she was not.

it was clear her laughter had wounded him; perhaps more than any words could have. caiaphas straightened herself out, sitting primly before him as she inspected inwardly ways in which to rebuke his statement of her being boring. boring -- good god, caiaphas thought herself anything but boring. "it is pretty boring, isn't it?" she stood up as if to accompany reek. "maybe i should find myself a sidepiece.." she knew her comeback would only dig deeper into reek's resentment for her,  and for a moment seemed to reconsider if such a sharp riposte was worth the cost of ambiguous friendship. "or.. maybe you could spice it up for me -- what other non-boring things are on the menu today?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.