Firefly Ravine dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
holy crap this is the longest post i've written in forever, sorry!

it was not long before her summons were answered -- first in the form of a dilute, strange wolf. caiaphas raked her gaze across the female's visage -- there was something about it that was not at all wolf-like. she trusted that both james and kjalarr besides her would dissuade the female from any aggression, though her ears laced forward as the female spoke.

she considered how best to answer this, but was interrupted by the arrival of another wolf, this one dark and male. caiaphas noticed his deportment - from his body language it was clear he was at the very least, in the upper tier of this unknown pack's ranking. his posturing towards her remained neutral, despite the alarming sight of three strange wolves along his doorstep. for this alone, caiaphas remained courteous.

the waif was just then about to speak again when another wolf appeared, though she remained silent. caiaphas felt the hairs along her spine trickle as she felt the wolf study her, but made no bid for challenge. instead, her attention reverted to depp. she gestured to both james and kjalarr, who remained wonderfully respectful, and began to speak. "the three of us--" she motioned again -- "are from the shore. saltwinter." her gaze was unremitting as she unabashedly sized depp up. "we are wondering who settles here."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed - by Caiaphas - March 25, 2016, 06:36 PM