Firefly Ravine dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
In the interest of moving things along I'm going to post, but PM me if you would like me to remove it so the player can retroactively post!

'close' was one thing -- but these wolves were directly encroaching on saltwinter's back door. there was no neutral territory between them - one border ended, and the other begun. caiaphas resented this for many reasons -- most of all because these wolves had come and usurped precious resources from a pack that was already established. she had never considered depp would say no -- and his inquiry was met with a jut of her jaw and raise of her fierce, little head in disbelief. her expression grew dark and feral in intensity, and she stepped forward to bridge the gap between them assertively. "you get ugly neighbors." she promised with a clip snarl. "let me explain something to you - you set camp right in our backyard, you have chased our prey, you have defied the natural order of the world by neighboring with an already settled pack. you have usurped our resources and commodities and if there is not recompense, we will kill you." and she believed it -- fierce little warrior that she was shaping up to be, she would have no qualms about sinking her teeth into his throat should he graciously provide the opportunity.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed - by Caiaphas - April 26, 2016, 04:24 PM