Sea Lion Shores lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
in frustration the siren sucked air between her teeth, cutting the delighted little child a rueful and nearly dangerous glare. she had no patience for his -- and it was not deirdre's fault. caiaphas just had never been the patient kind, nor had she been cut from a particularly generous cloth. no -- her cloth ran ragged and wild and not at all the type to offer warmth or comfort.

"forget it." came the clipped reply, and like that the siren started to trot towards donnelaith. "let's get you back home and you can ask lasher all these delightful questions. maybe he knows all about sea stars and slugs and stuff." the salt queen replied, a slender ear cast behind her as she spoke. they went a little ways and then caiaphas whirled suddenly around, her body hunched and yellow eyes wide with intensity. "unless the baba yaga gets us first. nasty old thing.. scaly withered skin with luminescent green eyes... teeth harder than seashards.. with a particular... penchant.... for puppy flesh." she hissed, her tail lashing in the angered manner of a cat's. a secretive, knowing smile coalesced her features and smugly she turned back around to leave deirdre to think what she may in (hopeful) terror.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us - by Caiaphas - May 06, 2016, 08:05 PM