Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
oh, he was witty -- caiaphas indulged in a small smile, pleased by the snappish quickness of his retort. it had been a long time since she had engaged in any sort of intelligent riposte, and as much as she wanted to throw down in the battle of barbed tongues, her time was short-pressed; they would have to contest their banter some other day.

she looked pointedly to the ground, a look of bemusement across her waifish features. "the ground won't help you much, because i'm afraid she hasn't walked on it." her tail lashed gently around her hock as she watched the male drift from briar to fern, nose to the ground -- was he helping her?

"in fact, i am certain she was never here at all." caiaphas concluded with a solemn finality, her hawk-yellow gaze seeking the compelling glacial icewater of his own. "but, she had come here once, and had mentioned it with... a fondness." caiaphas put a certain weight in the latter half of her sentence, slyly watching the man to see if he too shared a fondness for this spectral and grimly shaded forest.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2018, 01:21 PM