Blackbeak Bluff and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a thousand times the sylph had trawled these sandy stretches - and it seemed a thousand times, a wolf had intercepted her. she slowed her gait as the dark shadow of a form broke through a field of pale sand: the wolf traveled in the opposite direction, and inevitably their paths would cross if she did not change course..

she thought about it -- but in the end, she kept her path, studying the confident looseness of his gait. he towered over her immeasurably, even from a distance -- as the gap closed their height difference was pitiable: caiaphas eyed the disparity with quiet disdain, but said nothing of it. she was used to being incorrigibly small among her peers, anyway.

the male's eyes were a curious thing to her - she had seen mismatched eyes, she had seen gouged eyes, she had even seen eyeless eyes -- but she had never seen the crisp conflict of two colors, identical, in both pairs. if she marveled the uniqueness of it, it didn't show -- for she was quick to keep her gaze from lingering lest he interpret it as something else.

at first it seemed he greeted her in a language she could understand -- but then, he continued -- the words meaningless. she wanted to stiffen, but hid the urge - encountering wolves of a different tongue was not common, but caiaphas had heard this language before..

she had not yet drawn that he spoke trigedasleng (nor would she have even known the name of that, in her eyes, abominable language), but he spoke with a gruff enough inflection that she thought it almost familiar.. casting the nagging doubt aside, caiaphas spoke up with a flat and almost indifferent voice: "i don't understand you. " her words ended, but her eyes carried on a conversation of their own: did you need something?
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 10, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2018, 11:21 AM