Ankyra Sound you gotta be your own 3am
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it took little time for the blaze-furred she-wolf to notice her -- at first caiaphas is taken aback by the warmth that flushes the stranger's features, for she was certain she had never met the woman -- yet then, the expression fades, bit by bit the warmth is lost and replaced with neutrality.

caiaphas' own posture remained unchanged: interested, but unchallenging -- thus far the red-caped woman has done caiaphas little wrong, save for occupying the ranks of a pack the sylph would rather see existed elsewhere. she kept herself prepared, for she had learned the hard way these wolves oft could not be trusted.

yet blixen didn't turn on her - at least not yet. caiaphas took that as a positive sign, though did not part with the careful readiness that told her to keep her guard. "who are you looking for?" she ventured, though the second question was given careful weight before she answered. "this was my home - for years." as much as she wanted to fire off a thousand reasons for why she was more entitled to stay here than any other johnny-come-lately, caiaphas curbed her tongue - it had gotten her in enough trouble as of late, and it seemed a missing pack wolf was of more importance than her nostalgic feelings for the sound.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
you gotta be your own 3am - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: you gotta be your own 3am - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: you gotta be your own 3am - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: you gotta be your own 3am - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: you gotta be your own 3am - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: you gotta be your own 3am - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: you gotta be your own 3am - by Blixen - December 16, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: you gotta be your own 3am - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: you gotta be your own 3am - by Blixen - December 17, 2018, 12:16 PM