Barrow Fields i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
had she been privvy to his thoughts, she might have informed mwe he was thinking, quite literally, of saltwinter -- the sound's prior (and failed) reiteration of pack-life. it had been a good dig while the dig was going - food came and went, the wolves went freely -- and then by summer, each had found their own corner of the world to haunt.

only, caiaphas kept coming back.

the male extended a name -- an important thing to give, caiaphas supposed.. and here she was , inviting a stranger to their home without even knowing so much as his moniker. she had done worse.. and would continue to do worse. "caiaphas. i'll show you where we keep those." the male had already -- graciously -- taken his share of marmots -- for a moment she felt a wild prickle down her side, as if worried he would gallop off with her children's meals.

he didn't (A+ THANK U). the raze of quill-like hackles on her back calmed. scooping what she too could carry, she trotted back towards ankyra - food and a recruit in tow.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 11:14 PM