Heron Lake Plateau And I am losing more each day it seems
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Quixote seemed surprised, and rightfully so. He probably knew Colt better than anyone else did- aside from Finley and Niamh- so it was likely a shock that he'd even so much as deigned it a worthy cause to give her another chance, especially given the way she'd treated him. She definitely knew hos lucky she was, and nodded, sucking in a breath through gritted teeth. "Yeah. I'm....I was really surprised. And grateful." She said. She felt tired- wiped out from the travel and then from the emotional wreckage of having been yelled at by Towhee; but she felt that there was some hope at the end of it all. 

On the topic of Towhee, she sighed, relieved that Quixote would look out for her. She felt bad knowing that she couldn't be there- but it was likely best for both of them, to progress in their own lives and form new relationships. He seemed to know that something had been amiss, so Niamh decided to give him the little bit that she did know. "She didn't want the pack-split-off to happen." She said. "I'm not one hundred percent sure why, but she seemed to take it pretty personally. I think my joining to leave them was just the last straw." She said. "I hope...I mean, I know she'll forgive me someday," After all- Towhee had forgiven both Screech and Phox and brought them back into her life after they'd left her, right? "It just hurts in the meantime."
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:58 AM