Blackbeak Bluff It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it came as a surprise to caiaphas to learn that niamh had left with no following. in her time with the redhawks, caiaphas had seen niamh step naturally in the place of a leader - knowing no wolves had departed with her was, well frankly, disappointing.

but perhaps it was a testament of the redhawk wolves' character, over niamh's resolve -- caiaphas had come to learn they were rooted in their ways, as niamh saw herself. sometimes you could show a wolf the light, but it didn't mean they would follow it.

niamh then divulged they took residence in sun mote -- the very copse that caiaphas had once had an altercation with charon in. she wondered if the firebirds ran into any problems with the isolated pack on moonspear's peak -- she certainly hoped not.

news of them worrying about drageda caused the siren's ear to flick with slight displeasure. she doubted the wolves had the forces - and frankly the gall - to pursue so far inland. "they are likely far too preoccupied with their unruly neighbors to give chase." caiaphas shared, a wryness in her voice. "but if i see any large groups leaving, i will let you know -- it is very likely they have no idea where your pack's wolves have settled." it sounded as if the firebirds were well-stocked with members anyway - almost all of the names niamh shared were of wolves that caiaphas knew, none of them being incapable of defending their home.

she lifted her chin as niamh requested visitation - another gesture that surprised the she-wolf, but she supposed given once they had been pack-mates, that there was some sort of connection still lingering between those that departed the redhawks and those that had remained behind. she knew her daughter in particular had taken an affinity to the golden she-wolf, and would likely enjoy such a visit. "yes - you are welcome any time. it would do raleska and svalinn some good to see you again."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 02:25 PM