Ankyra Sound empty churches with soulless curses
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it was perhaps luck, or happenstance, that caiaphas was out as vaati intercepted akantha. for all we know, she might have remained entirely unaware of the altercation about to take place, were it not for the fickle wind that blew her way.

her hackles lifted as she deciphered the scent; it took her much longer to recognize the bearer than it did for her to spurn herself into action. within seconds she was smoothly galloping, gritting against the outraged wound that throbbed in her throat.

she came across the two figures shortly, her fur bristled and sharp yellow eyes alight with both ferocity and annoyance. akantha was risking her life to trespass so plainly, and sure as day, such oversight would likely end in bloodbath. in hindsight, akantha was lucky it was only one wolf to accost her rather than the whole pack -- none knew of her scent save caiaphas.

the siren would not risk her life to intercept the rabble of fangs and fur that was akanaati -- instead her lip curled back and a commanding snarl cut through the air, demanding both wolves stop at once.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
empty churches with soulless curses - by Akantha - March 28, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Vaati - March 28, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Akantha - March 29, 2019, 04:58 AM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Vaati - March 30, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Akantha - March 30, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Akantha - April 02, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Caiaphas - April 04, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Akantha - April 08, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2019, 04:02 PM