The Heartwood and i pray to god you dont come back here anymore
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas could not see merrick, with a faceful of brown dog stifle -- so she had not known he had been thrown aside. it would not have changed her tactics, or even softened her blows -- caiaphas had every intention of killing today.

as an aside, while she was masticating sinew and flesh beneath her teeth, attempting to cut through gristle to bone -- she wondered what the fuck is this guy's problem anyway? she hadn't known him from adam -- was he perhaps raleska's disgruntled and deranged boyfriend?

the time for pondering identities had since passed -- as vengeance wheeled around caiaphas went smoothly with him. he may have been bigger, but he was not better -- with one leg down, he only had three to go..

caiaphas did not release her grip -- but she did angle her jaws downward, where bone was protected by nothing but ligaments - here she threw her head just as vengeance swung around -- attempting to unbalance him completely as his jaws searched for purchase. with all of her might thrown into her counter, and six years of playing bonebreaker, she was likely to either dislocate the stifle entirely from its thin chambers, or break bone cleanly.

her hock was not unscathed -- she had attempted to unbalance him just as his balance was most perilous (as he had quite far down to lean to get her hocks), but his teeth still found her hide, landing upon her haunch and drawing rivulets of angry crimson along her stormy fur.

caiaphas' attack: continue her last attack of attempting to break his leg, by trying to tug/break his leg out from under him as he leans around to bite her <3
also, eb told me to skip her for now, so doing that :p
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i pray to god you dont come back here anymore - by Caiaphas - October 19, 2019, 04:53 PM