Sun Mote Copse First thing we climb the tree
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh sat down and hung her head slightly when she saw Finley approach, knowing that she was at least to be welcomed, and that if she needed any assistance, she wouldn't be alone for long. She felt Finley's gaze travel over her, though she was aware that she didn't sport much in terms of external injuries; it was only when Niamh was in motion that the presence of her ailments showed itself. She nodded to her sister-in-law, and tried to summon a wry half-smile in response to her retort. It meant a lot to hear her old nickname again. 

"I've been better, but I've been worse too," She said, shrugging one shoulder and wincing slightly at the pain it caused her. She would've gone on to explain herself, but she caught Wraen's scent, and knew that it'd be easier for her to simply explain herself only once, so she waited a moment, catching sight of their leader approaching, and nodded her head in greeting, trying not to move her shoulders or sides too much as she did so. 

"Din't get far," She grated reluctantly. "Some doofus and his family were traipsing about the mountainside and pushed a small landslide of boulders and rocks down. Got slammed. Broke a couple ribs or something like that. They took care of me for a bit- din't speak a word of English...I came back as soon as I could...But I didn't even get to the North side of the mountains," She confessed, turning her ears back. In other words, she'd failed to get to any of the other packs, and had not been able to scout out any other potential hunting grounds.
Messages In This Thread
First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - November 25, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Finley - November 29, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - November 30, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Finley - November 30, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:09 AM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - December 08, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Finley - December 08, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2019, 10:14 PM