Firefly Glen the truth and my lies are now falling like the rain
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Hydra and Osiris walked through the glen with a purpose; today, he would learn all about the dell. Unexpectedly, a shrill exclamation interrupted their lesson, and Osiris turned towards the origin of the sound. Though their proposed recess was undesired, he nodded in agreement and followed Hydra's lead. They walked in silence until they came across Spica, though her presence was not what drew his attention first.

Fireflies swirled throughout the frigid air, though Osiris did not feel happiness at the sight of them. Instead, he felt confused, and he focused on them intently as Hydra spoke. "That's what I remember you telling me," he recalled. "I wonder what they're doing," he elaborated. Then. his voice softer, Osiris mused, "Maybe it's Grandfather welcoming us." And then, as if on cue, Osiris remembered that they were not alone; he had yet to realize that his brother was lurking nearby as well. 

Osiris did not welcome Spica's presence, and he stiffened the moment he laid eyes on her. Her language was brash—something that he did not appreciate. How could she be so naive? Moonspear's presence in the territory was blatant, and only a fool would make such a mistake. 

Deadpanned, Osiris agreed, "Yes, you are being quite rude."
Messages In This Thread
RE: the truth and my lies are now falling like the rain - by Osiris’s Ghost - February 23, 2020, 09:00 PM