Seaside Moors I see my long lost blossom of shalimar
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
753 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Over the past few days, her vision had begun to improve, and she had begun to notice the sounds that provided an often quiet, calm ambience in the world around her. She had begun to realize that there was a difference between those who fed and cared for her, and those who were much like her- only bigger, and louder. Differentiating between siblings and mothers made her lean toward preferring the latter- as the latter supplied baths and food, and they had deeper voices that were soothing and calming. But she did not begrudge her siblings for being small, wriggly, and noisy- they were warmth and companionship nonetheless, though she often avoided any sort of conflict when an invitation to play was extended. 

She both felt and heard the soft sound of Valravn's growl, and squinted toward the entrance of the den, which had been darkened by a silhouette. She couldn't quite make out who it was, but the smell was familiar, and she assumed it was one of the larger, noisier siblings. There was another voice from outside the den, and she felt a bit overwhelmed. She snuggled herself against Valravn's side, and pressed her little nose into the dark fur of his shoulder for reassurance.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Solaire - July 08, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Val - July 08, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Chacal - July 09, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Val - July 14, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Chacal - August 05, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Val - August 26, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Solaire - August 27, 2020, 02:14 PM