Firefly Glen I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
"I've seen plenty'a'packs in my life, and lemme tell you, it's not every day you come across something as new and exciting as this." Dhalia remarked, and Osiris couldn't help but agree. He nodded in reply, silently marveling at the moment; they were on the verge of their life's next chapter, and it was thrilling

Osiris turned as he felt Meerkat's poised finger guns on him, and he found himself further humored by her antics. Right, he silently confirmed, smiling slyly at her before returning his concentration to their company so that he could learn more about them. 

Liliana introduced herself and revealed that she was Mal's daughter; an unexpected reveal. "You were right to not trespass past our borders," Osiris praised. She looked no older than his younger siblings, and he loathed to think of them out in the world like she was—they were all still practically whelps! He felt compelled to offer her some free advice.  "Remember to stay cautious as you travel," he advised, "There are some dangerous individuals out there that will not hesitate to hurt you if they are given a chance." 

"Thankfully, here at the glen, you are among friends," he said, regarding the others with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 29, 2020, 04:02 PM