Noctisardor Bypass can you help me understand why these cards are dealt
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
He responded so innocently, and it amused Laurel. She was also getting a little tired of this game, though; she was in the mood for meeting some real men, not this drivel. The 'no' surprised her, though, since she didn't know there were wolves who grew up without women; how was that even possible? Who birthed him at all? Laurel didn't really want to delve into the specifics right now, though.

Well, Laurel said with a lifted eyebrow, but then she began to get second thoughts. She didn't want to explain to him what the scent meant, because that might mean that he might act on it. So far she felt pretty safe, but doubt was beginning to creep up to her now. Never mind. She seemed to change her mind in a hurry, and she smiled nervously at him, then said, I — have to go. I'll catch you later. And Laurel turned away, hoping that he wouldn't stop her from being on her way. These games weren't as fun as they used to be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: can you help me understand why these cards are dealt - by Laurel - July 06, 2021, 07:46 AM