Noctisardor Bypass flora’s secret
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
Druid and Bracelet fell into a routine as the weeks passed and the evenings grew cooler, if not the days. This night, the small snake slithered away to hunt on her own. The young wolf did not stray far, knowing they would rendezvous at the log in an hour or so, as they always did. The instant Bracelet returned with a lump in her belly, the Sämling smilingly collected her and then set off on her own venture.

Thunder rumbled in the distance as Druid followed the winding waterway north through The Planting Grounds. As she crossed the open field, a misty rain began to fall, only to sputter out moments later. The temperature dropped a few more degrees for the brief rain shower and Druid reveled in it, drawing energy from the slight chill in the air.

She approached the woods over yonder and dropped her nose to the ground, eager to sniff out something to hunt. Druid knew her odds of catching anything were unlikely, though she still wanted to try. Cool rainwater tickled her nose as she brushed it along the forest floor, the damp amplifying the many scents here.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
flora’s secret - by Druid - August 21, 2021, 07:02 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - August 25, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - August 26, 2021, 10:07 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - September 06, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - September 07, 2021, 12:47 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - October 21, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - October 25, 2021, 09:49 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - October 30, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - November 02, 2021, 10:19 AM