Noctisardor Bypass flora’s secret
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Her brow furrowed at the unfamiliar word, prompting Druid to cock her head. What did her mother have to do with anything? She glanced around briefly, then returned her gaze to the stranger’s face even as became a stranger no more.

Druid’s lips parted in surprise. This was Mahler’s son? Did that make him her brother? How come they had never met before? She wanted to ask him half a dozen questions, though her bashfulness stayed her tongue, as did Astraeus’s query about Bracelet.

I saw her hatch. She had lots of brothers and sisters. They all left, but Bracelet stayed with me, Druid explained. Then, before she could lose her nerve, she quickly asked, Are you really Mahler’s son?

9/26: I’m going to archive this since Astraeus is a PPC now, but if and when you’re ready, please just revive it and I’ll be more than happy to continue it!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
flora’s secret - by Druid - August 21, 2021, 07:02 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - August 25, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - August 26, 2021, 10:07 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - September 06, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - September 07, 2021, 12:47 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - October 21, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - October 25, 2021, 09:49 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - October 30, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - November 02, 2021, 10:19 AM