Noctisardor Bypass Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Indra’s a PPC but I was hoping we could continue this, @Abel Redleaf? :)

She stared at the small puppy, shrinking backward a little when a second emerged, a more muted palette. Druid stayed motionless, marveling at them. They were so unbelievably tiny! She didn’t know what to do, so she remained very still, watching, even as the little girl wriggled back into the den.

That left Druid alone with the little boy, who looked right at her, nose wriggling as he presumably sniffed at the fish. She blinked slowly, then gingerly assumed a crouch. Belly slung low to the earth, she crept tentatively toward the puppy. When she came within a few feet of him, she dropped the fish and nosed it toward him.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Redbird - September 16, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Druid - September 17, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Abel - September 17, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Druid - September 26, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Abel - September 28, 2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Druid - September 28, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Redbird - October 28, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Abel - October 28, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Druid - October 28, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Redbird - November 01, 2021, 10:26 AM