Lion Head Mesa i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses wanted to trace the wetness of her throat with slow presses of his mouth —
instead he only shifted the water to rocking and lapping around them again, enjoying the look of satsu caught between he and the stone wall. ramesses lowered his mouth alongside one of her silken ears.
"i will need an heir. you do not want me." he breathed the words, seeking to stir the tight velveteen fur there. "the boy i want as my physician must be separated from his soldier, do you understand? and he is — you have in common your lack of expertise."
yes. maggie had told him of satsu's mockworthy virtue. ramesses had never thought otherwise, but to have it confirmed titillated and amused him. "make him your first, when the time comes. your child will be an egyptian."
Messages In This Thread
i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:27 PM