Blackbeak Bluff i’ll keep you safe in this house of mine
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
966 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord traveled further South then he should have. He had children at home, a pack to attend to… but the cold October air bit at his heels and the chilling image of Haunt’s dying face would not leave him. The sound of crashing waves was a constant companion as the man moved through Ankyra Sound to the beaches and bluffs.

There, in the distance, another white figure. It was as if Haunt possessed the living. Njord picked up his gait, following the specter. Wondering, if by meeting this wolf, he would be speaking with his friend beyond the ether.

The wind pulled at his ruff and red tail. “Ahoy! Who goes there?” he called above the noise, ears cupped forward to better hear the stranger.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
i’ll keep you safe in this house of mine - by Síff - October 14, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: i’ll keep you safe in this house of mine - by Njord - October 18, 2021, 07:20 PM
RE: i’ll keep you safe in this house of mine - by Njord - October 31, 2021, 01:37 PM