Lion Head Mesa scarlet
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Once in his new chambers, Crowfeather found himself stunned.

The room was spacious and warm. There was more space than he would know what to do with. Somehow, they had found a place for him where he could see the stars through an opening in the ceiling of the cavern. The shadow stared out through that space, searching the skies for anything that might prove familiar to him.

As he searched the quarters with his gaze, Ramesses continued to chatter about what would be offered to him. He had appointed one of his own to serve Crowfeather in the ways he needed. Tavina would still attend to his medical recovery. Food would be brought to him, arrangements would be made for him, but the shadow could not understand why. Was it really that the Pharaoh wished to treat him in a way that was acceptable to rulers?

When the man mentioned that Sayyadina would be there through the night, as well, Crowfeather caught his eye and felt his face burn at the implication.

Oh- I- That-

The shadow cleared his throat awkwardly and shook his head.

That’s not necessary. To stay through the night, I mean. I- I wish to recover swiftly so that I am not burdening your resources and your… he looked awkwardly toward the retreated Fellahin. They were going to find the fox-faced man. I only need food and help to get better. Not night-time company.

Before the Fellahin returned with the visitor, Crowfeather glanced toward Ramesses.

Will… Gucci be moved, too?
Messages In This Thread
scarlet - by Ramesses - January 02, 2022, 02:33 PM
RE: scarlet - by Crowfeather - January 03, 2022, 01:48 AM
RE: scarlet - by Ramesses - January 03, 2022, 03:22 AM
RE: scarlet - by Crowfeather - January 05, 2022, 09:20 PM
RE: scarlet - by Ramesses - January 06, 2022, 04:07 PM
RE: scarlet - by Crowfeather - January 06, 2022, 05:20 PM
RE: scarlet - by Ramesses - January 09, 2022, 01:44 PM
RE: scarlet - by Crowfeather - January 11, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: scarlet - by Ramesses - January 11, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: scarlet - by Crowfeather - January 11, 2022, 08:52 PM