Lost Creek Hollow You are the moon
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
Short and not great. Trying to get back into it. <3 I would love anyone to join!

Light flickered through the lush trees of Riverclan, spotting the ground where it landed. The songs of birds played from the foliage above. The warmth of summer was upon them, bringing with it the return of a green earth. Even the memories of winter seemed to belong to a faraway place. 

Three dark legs carried the shadow swiftly through his home. His honey warm eyes sought the figures of his children, but he did not expect to find them. The young pups had learned to venture into the wood, to search the lushness for themselves.
141 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Doedapple was pregnant, there was no doubt about that. Kel still wasn't sure what to think of his new life. Children. A new name. A permanent home, and no real purpose aside from his own whims. That was weird.
He took a walk, as he often did of late, to clear his head. When he spotted Crowfeather he chuffed softly, approaching with an easy familiarity. He thought of the conversation they'd had weeks ago, about children, and wondered how Crowfeather felt now. But he didn't ask.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
HE GOT A BEAUTIFUL NEW NAME?? Oh my goodness I love it. *w* <3

A familiar figure appeared. Not one of his children, but someone who was appreciated. 

Kestrelcloud, his voice sounded warmly, lifting the edges of his mouth into a smile. He carried a different name but his spirit held the same kindness. 

How is this summer sun treating you? 

A wave of his dark tail and a crinkling near his eyes reflected his joy. Crowfeather’s eyes were trained to the other man’s.