Duskfire Glacier minne duett
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
695 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
When her sister neither appeared nor replied, Druid’s heart clenched in her chest. Either Heda hadn’t heard her because she was out of earshot or she’d heard but refused to acknowledge Druid. The latter felt impossible, so she firmly decided her sister was merely absent.

She didn’t know what to do with herself. She continued standing there until Lane materialized and strode toward her. Druid quickly bowed her head and lowered her posture deferentially. She lowered her eyes, though they lifted in slight surprise at the medic’s warm greeting.

I’m sorry I left like that, the young woman said. It went without saying that it had been rude and ungrateful in equal measure. I feel okay, she added in reference to her wounds, thanks to you. She paused before wondering, Have the scouts returned with news?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
minne duett - by Druid - January 27, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: minne duett - by Lane - January 28, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: minne duett - by Druid - January 29, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: minne duett - by Lane - January 29, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: minne duett - by Druid - January 29, 2022, 08:03 PM
RE: minne duett - by Lane - March 01, 2022, 03:49 PM