Lion Head Mesa leg so hot u fry an egg
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
If he was going to escape Akashingo, he knew that he would need to be able to make it to their borders. So far, Crowfeather had found that he was only capable of plodding through the halls of the mesa, pressing to the wall for support when he needed it. Time had given him more strength, but he still did not have the ability to move around for long on his own.

The shadow moved slowly along the border, already weary by his journey there. His eyes were fixed on the mountain range to the east. Impulse wanted him to keep walking until he had reached them, until he had seen the yellow of Germanicus’ eyes.

Ahead, there was an unfamiliar shape – a dark figure with silver upon his muzzle. For a moment, Crowfeather’s heart skipped in his chest. Was that the silver eagle? Had he returned? The shadow tried to push forward with more effort, more speed. His heart continued to pound until it filled his throat and ears. When he reached the dark figure, he realized his foolishness.

H- a great huff fell from his lips as he tried to pull air to his lungs. Hello… I- I thought you were someone I knew.
Messages In This Thread
leg so hot u fry an egg - by Peregrine - March 22, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: leg so hot u fry an egg - by Crowfeather - March 22, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: leg so hot u fry an egg - by Peregrine - March 22, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: leg so hot u fry an egg - by Crowfeather - March 22, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: leg so hot u fry an egg - by Peregrine - March 22, 2022, 04:36 PM
RE: leg so hot u fry an egg - by Crowfeather - March 22, 2022, 04:45 PM
RE: leg so hot u fry an egg - by Peregrine - March 22, 2022, 04:53 PM
RE: leg so hot u fry an egg - by Crowfeather - March 22, 2022, 04:58 PM