Dragoncrest Cliffs all my troubles will hang on your trigger
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
756 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Just when she thought she could possibly goad him into a competition, he cast his gaze out over the ocean, and became almost as distant himself as the white crests that ebbed against the blue horizon. His spirits must truly have been weighted down by being confined to the area for him to not be so easily tempted into tomfoolery.

Still, that did not mean she should not try. The bone was of interest to her- but was not the first of its kind she had found, nor would it likely be the last, given how often she scoured the shorelines for treasures. It was dry, and when she went to bite down on it the first time, her teeth sunk in easily. The sea had sapped it of its marrow, making it hollow through the middle. It took a few tries, but she broke through it, roughly near the middle, with a few determined bites. She pushed one portion toward him and sat up.

”Den you best get angry. I bet I can t’row mine fur’ter dan you can.” The bone had been a prize, to be sure- but it would be so much more of a prize to see her brother’s spirits brighten again.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 15, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 21, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 21, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 24, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - March 19, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - March 27, 2022, 10:05 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 14, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 18, 2022, 01:32 PM