Dragoncrest Cliffs you’re my crystal and clover
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Once she was noticed, Chacal lowered her head, deferential toward Meerkat as she would be toward any new mother. She was a leader in the pack, but when it came to densites with young children, Chacal believed that the parents became the authority. Meerkat was a generous and welcoming host though, it seemed, and Chacal had nothing but benevolence in her body when it came to being in the presence of pups. 

The ashen-blonde pup took notice of her first, and her gaze was drawn toward the den when yet another ambled forth, but chose to bask in the sunlight like a sunfish. She lowered her head so she could set the rabbit down and greet Meerkat as well, but the motion attracted the attention of the bold pup, who had made a sudden squawk, and charged toward her with all the grace of a marionette with tangled strings. He grabbed at one of the rabbit's paws, which she held within his reach, and chuckled through the rabbit's fur.

She gave a quick glance to Meerkat- she'd gladly engage in pleasantries and such when she had a moment, but the child had begged for her attention first, and she couldn't ignore such a valiant little warrior. She huffed and lowered herself to the ground so that she might stare eye-to-eye with her grim opponent, and so that she wouldn't be using the advantage of her height against him. With a grin, she uttered a soft growl, and tightened her grip on the rabbit, flicking her nose once to make him feel as though he'd managed to gain a bit of ground before she pulled back gently again.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
you’re my crystal and clover - by Meerkat - May 11, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Swordfish - May 11, 2022, 03:50 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Stingray - May 12, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Chacal - May 13, 2022, 10:52 AM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Meerkat - May 18, 2022, 09:25 AM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Swordfish - May 19, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Stingray - May 20, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Chacal - May 20, 2022, 03:54 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Meerkat - May 21, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Swordfish - May 26, 2022, 03:33 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Stingray - June 01, 2022, 02:48 AM